A visita guiada será em inglês e será feita pelo Gary R. Brown. O ponto de encontro será em frente ao Jurys Inn Edinburgh às 13h. Os participantes podem contar com uma caminhada pelo centro de Edimburgo com a duração de duas a três horas que incluirá:
- Royal Mile Street beginning at the St. Giles Cathedral and Parliament Square locations. Bit of the history of the Unicorn Statue and its ties with the Scottish monarchy. Introduction to Edinburgh.
- George V Bridge locations including the statue of David Hume, Greyfriars Bobby and the Harry Potter Cafe.
- Greyfriars Graveyard and Cemetery. Story of Bobby the Dog and the connections with J.K.Rowling and the Harry Potter stories and how she wrote them.
- Grassmarket with the Maggie Dickson story and introduction to the history of Edinburgh over the years including it being a city on top of a city and the old city wall.
- Victoria Street and then up to Edinburgh Castle for a view from outside and some tales about it. Toilet break can always happen here.
- Cowgate walk down to Holyrood Park. Discussion on Scottish Parliament and the park itself.
- Back up other side of Royal Mile and break if necessary at Cockburn Street.
- Head up to Calton Hill for view and stories.
- If time, take in some of the New Town and finish around Princes Street or St. Andrews Square near Princes Street.